Dallas Divorce Attorneys
Confident Counsel to Protect Your Best Interests
Divorce can be one of the most emotionally challenging hurdles in life. At our law firm, we aim to provide you peace of mind. We will be aggressive advocates on your behalf, ensuring your rights are protected, so that you can concentrate on a new life for yourself and your children.
By working one-on-one with our clients, our Dallas divorce lawyers are able to create unique strategies for meeting their individualized needs and priorities. To schedule a consultation, call Araiza Law at (214) 516-7776 or complete our online form.
A divorce, or dissolution of marriage, involves negotiating a variety of critical matters, including:
- Child custody: Parents will need to determine where the child will live with whom, and how the child will be raised. We can resolve disputes and help clients create fair custody arrangements that are in the child's best interests.
- Visitation, shared or sole parental responsibility: These issues involve determining the rights and duties of the parents, including the medical and education decisions of the child.
- Child support: We represent mothers and fathers in support cases. Whether you are establishing, modifying, or need help enforcing support, our team can guide you.
- Relocation or residency out of state: If you are moving with your child, you must request permission from the court and present modified custody plans. We can represent the relocating parent and parents who wish to dispute a request.
- Alimony: Alimony or spousal maintenance is awarded depending on many unique factors. We can protect your best interests, whether you are receiving or paying alimony.
- Equitable distribution of property: Our attorneys can safeguard your financial interests and help make sure that you receive a fair property settlement.
You can count on us to assist with every aspect of these family law matters. There is no issue that we have not previously addressed, and no matter too complex for us to handle. We take clients who seek the simplest divorce filings as well as those who require complex asset division.